- Do you have complaints such as a cold, cough, increase or sudden loss of taste or smell? Stay at home (and get tested).
- 1.5 meters distance between the couples.
- Cough / sneeze into the inside of the elbow.
- Wash regularly your hands.
- There is no changing in the lesson or in the evening, hence one dance partner for the evening.
This does not apply for the salon as we have a QR-code policy for our salon.
N.B. For September it probably applies that in the lessons several dance partners are allowed on one evening, provided you and dance partners are vaccinated.
- No other people in the room before or after the lesson; you can enter the room 5 minutes before the lesson.
- Go already to the toilet at home (but there are toilets next to the room …).
- Hand gel is provided, but hands can also be washed in the toilet.
- As teachers, we may briefly dance with students; we decided not to do so. Because we are always present, we do not want to become a conduit.
- There will be a list on which attendance in class is noted. This list is for the purpose of a possible source research by the GGD.
- We cannot provide an occasional substitute dance partner.
- It is going to be fun anyway 😊, like last year.
All rooms have air conditioning with ventilation according to ‘Corona’ standards.