- Do you have complaints such as a cold, cough, increase or sudden loss of taste or smell? Stay at home (and get tested).
- 1.5 meters distance between the couples.
- Cough / sneeze into the inside of the elbow.
- Face mask on in the building, except in the ballroom.
- There is no changing in the lesson or in the evening, hence one dance partner for the evening.
This also applies if a salon takes place afterwards.
- No other people in the room before or after the lesson; you can enter the room 5 minutes before the lesson.
- Go already to the toilet at home (but there are toilets next to the room …).
- Hand gel is provided, but hands can also be washed in the toilet.
- As teachers, we may briefly dance with students; we decided not to do so. Because we are always present, we do not want to become a conduit.
- There will be a list on which attendance in class must be noted. This list will be destroyed after three weeks.
- We cannot provide an occasional substitute dance partner.
- It is going to be fun anyway 😊, but we will all have to find our way in these special, but temporary, circumstances.
All rooms have air conditioning with ventilation according to ‘Corona’ standards.