Updated on 10 July 2021
For the salon, the QR code access policy is in effect, so once inside, the salon is like before Corona time.
The QR code access policy means that it is checked at the door whether the visitor meets one of the three conditions:
- Vaccination certificate: you have been vaccinated.
- or Recovery evidence: proof that you recovered from corona less than 6 months ago.
- or Test proof: a negative test result of less than 24 hours before the event at an official lab (rapid test with the short stick).
→ Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The easiest way is to install the CoronaCheck App on your smartphone.The app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. After installation, you can read in the GGD Vaccination Certificate or the Recovery Certificate (from 1 July).
In case of problems such as the App not yet working properly or reading in one of the proofs: see Paper proof below.
Upload test proof
- Make an appointment for a corona test at a connected test location on Testenvoortoegang.nl (test for access). Please ensure you have been tested less than 24 hours before your visit.
- Get tested for the coronavirus. You will receive the result within 1 hour.
- Have you tested negative? Enter the retrieval code of your negative test result in the Corona Check app or CoronaCheck.nl.
Another option is to bring a proof on paper showing that one of the three conditions is met. This can be a printed QR code or, for example, a corona vaccination registration card or the yellow booklet containing the corona vaccination statement with stamp.
See also: What is the difference between the QR code on paper and in the CoronaCheck app?
General, this remains
- Do you have complaints such as a cold, cough, increase or sudden loss of taste or smell? Stay at home (and get tested).
- Cough / sneeze into the inside of the elbow.
- Wash your hands regularly.
The ballroom has ventilation according to ‘Corona’ standards.
We will have to get used to the new, fortunately temporary access policy, but experience shows that everything gets used to quickly 🙂
Said medical measures are based on official government guidelines and supported by temporary legislation as approved by the House of Representatives and the Senate.
This legislation explicitly takes into account the feelings of a small minority of the population who don’t want a vaccination and have concern about digital privacy.
The result is a system that also allows official, free rapid tests with paper evidence. The rapid test is the children’s version with short bars.
Click on this link Corona Admission ticket for events with Corona Check for all information
about this given by the government, it is a clear page with clear explanation.
However, in English a bit more difficult to find.