- Do you have complaints such as a cold, cough, increase or sudden loss of taste or smell? Stay at home (and get tested).
- 1.5 meters distance between the couples.
- Cough / sneeze into the inside of the elbow.
As of September 29 2020, a maximum of 15 couples are allowed.
- There is no changing of dance partner in the salon, hence one dance partner for the evening.
This also applies if a lesson or workshop takes place in advance.
- Go already to the toilet at home (but there are toilets next to the room …).
- Hand gel is provided, but hands can also be washed in the toilet.
- Reservations must be made via tangokalender.nl. An account will be created with the first reservation; then the reservation can take place. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- A maximum of 20 couples is allowed in the room. Each couple has its own seat. Approx. 10 couples can go on the floor at the same time; after each tanda a dancing couple makes room for another couple.
- The DJ will respond to these circumstances with the aim of offering each dance couple a variety of tango’s, tango waltz and milonga.
- It is going to be fun anyway 😊, but we will all have to find our way in these special, but temporary, circumstances.
All rooms have air conditioning with ventilation according to ‘Corona’ standards.